[News] IBM and Yahoo Entrprise Search Powered by Free Software

Open Source Fuels IBM, Yahoo Enterprise Search Engine

,----[ Quote ]
| While the company was able to bring its experience and technology to
| bear in creating OmniFind, it is available at no charge in part
| because at the heart of the search engine is the Lucene indexing
| library.
`----

http://www.ecommercetimes.com/rsstory/56911.html

They compete with Google and Microsoft, which spread the FUD.

`----

http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2160431/microsoft-warns-google-business