[News] Linux Runs Playstation 2 Games with PCSX2

PCSX2 is a Playstation 2 emulator for Windows and Linux.

,----[ Quote ]
| Whilst the Linux users out there get to enjoy PlayStation 2 emulation
| for the first time in awhile with  PCSX2 0.9.3, I'm sure both Windows and
| Linux users wonder what lies in store with  PCSX2 0.9.4.
`----

http://www.vg-network.com/news.php?extend.661

Related:

Linux has game

,----[ Quote ]
| It seems like every time we turn around on the forums, there is a
| tremendous backlash against the Windows OS and Microsoft as a whole.
| Some of it is even well-deserved - the amount of overhead required by
| the new Vista OS has made many otherwise very usable computers
| completely obsolete, and that's before you spend the money for
| Vista itself. And though you don't have to upgrade, wouldn't it
| be nice to use a current, well-maintained OS?
|
| You can, of course, if you're using Linux.
`----

http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/2007/04/09/Linux_has_game/1.html

Cedega 6.0 - Review

,----[ Quote ]