Re: [News] Microsoft on the Hunt for Cheaper Labour

__/ [ John Locke ] on Monday 16 April 2007 05:53 \__

> I believe there are some Orangutans in Borneo that will work for
> bananas and an occasional coconut. Cheap enough ?

Yes, it was big in the news 2-3 days ago.

http://biz.gamedaily.com/industry/feature/?id=15789

I don't think Microsoft's board will be happy with nepotism however. Steve
can't just hire family members.

Related:

Behavior May Suggest We're Not Only Human

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/18/AR2007031801130.html?nav=rss_nation

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    #ff0000 Hot Chilli Peppers
Mem:    514480k total,   490540k used,    23940k free,     8712k buffers