Re: [News] Another Major Failure for DRM

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 02:46:12 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Sony Pictures DVD's have a new a copy protection that makes the movies
>unplayable on some Sony (& other makes) DVD players!

I think what Sony should do is simply produce DVDs with no content.
That's the best DRM system there is ! Customers won't notice
anything different. Same old blank screens. Just think of the profit
potential !