Re: [News] Opinion: Ubuntu GNOME Desktop Beats Opensuse in a Number of Areas

  • Subject: Re: [News] Opinion: Ubuntu GNOME Desktop Beats Opensuse in a Number of Areas
  • From: flyer <flyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 04:33:49 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
In article <1352983.Z4uRqdcaN9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
> Ubuntu 7.04 - Steady updates, fixes, work-around for Compiz
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Ubuntu 7.04 shows good progress towards a final release. It feels like
> | system performance has picked up for day-to-day work, which for me
> | includes the following:
> |
> |     * Web work (browsing, blogging, AJAX-supported e-commerce such as
> |       banking)
> |     * Documentation and general engineering supported by OpenOffice 2.2
> |     * Software development using Java 6/NetBeans 6, C++ w/emacs, Ruby,
> |       and Python
> |     * General relaxation such as playing back DVDs and other
> |       streaming content.
> |
> | Compiz notwithstanding this is the best Gnome desktop I've ever used.
> | It even manages to edge out Open Suse's Gnome desktop in a number of areas.
> `----
>
> http://blogbeebe.blogspot.com/2007/04/ubuntu-704-steady-updates-fixes-work.html

Opinion?????

How DARE you post an opinion!

Haven't the brilliant shills made it clear you must *only* post news
which has cleared a court appointed panel for 100% accuracy adjudication.

As well, misplacing a single comma will be grounds, per the high
minded brown nosers, for relegating you to a lonely orbit around Jupiter
with only a, cough, Mac to use for data input.

To avoid trouble you should probably just stop posting at all. It's for
your own good you know.