Re: Ethical problems for Roy Schestowitz, proven liar.

In article <VLadnZYtKvPOkrzbnZ2dnUVZ_uzinZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
linonut@xxxxxxxx says...
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Winston Eisenhart belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
> > --
> > "Roybot Schestowitz is a liar and a spammer. It has been proven time and
> > time again. I am astonished that "true advocates" can tolerate his
> > misleading posts due to the poor impression it makes on potential new
> > recruits to the Linux family.." - HQ
>
> Many advocates take him to task, more gently than you guys would like,
> to be sure.
>
> On the other hand, you all seem content to let inveterate liars such as
> Funkenbusch, linux-sux, and DFS get a free ride.
>
> Perhaps you all don't care about the impression they create?

Good point Lino ol' chap.

Their ratio is horrible: One weak juvenile point to every 50-100 solid
artillery shells from Roy and others.

Occasionally checking up on their posts reveals complete lack of logic,
weak arguments, ignoring the massive adoption rates of Linux, and many
other failed attempts to do much of anything at all.

They make win advocates appear plain stupid.