Re: [News] 14 vulnerabilities in Windows, Clippy Opens Door to Hijackers

__/ [ The Ghost In The Machine ] on Friday 13 April 2007 16:40 \__

http://www.cbronline.com/article_news.asp?guid=CFE81578-B0A5-42DA-9567-29E6BE17BB81

>>> Related:
>>>
>>> Botnet 'pandemic' threatens to strangle the net
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/01/26/botnet_threat/
>>
>> I never did trust that stupid talking paper clip
>>
>> Jeanette
>
> Could be worse.  They could have used Scuzzo the Rat. ;-)

Or Theo.

No, I kid, I kid. :-)

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz     | Run a Linux server, then learn how to knit
roy      pts/3                         Sat Apr 14 00:22   still logged in