Re: [News] Rumour: Gates to Leave Planet Earth

__/ [ Maverick ] on Friday 13 April 2007 05:58 \__

> BearItAll wrote:
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>

>>>Gates to become richest man in space?
>>>
>>>,----[ Quote ]
>>>`----
>>>
>>>http://www.engadget.com/2007/04/11/gates-to-become-richest-man-in-space/
>>>

>> I knew it, he's an alien isn't he. Comes from a world where everyone is
>> really nice, never hacks computers or write virus's or spyware. That's why
>> his OS doesn't protect it's users, he's not used to earthlings.
>>
>> I too am from another world, Yorkshire, in our world we drink beer even
>> when we are not thirsty and eat fish-n-chips even when we had a jolly good
>> tea just a few hours before. We also wear flat caps which are really just
>> a means to keep the dish aerial on our heads dry.
>>
>> I draw the line at letting the government do experiments on me though,
>> them probes don't half hurt.
>>

> :-))
> Maybe ET will do an anal probe of Bill.
> I'm sure he'll enjoy his new implant.

Ballmer gets the oral probe. *smile*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballmer

'A famous 1991 incident left his vocal cords requiring surgical repair after
he screamed "Windows, Windows, Windows" continuously during a meeting in
Japan.'

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: 12345679 x 8 = 98765432
         run-level 5  Mar 11 15:57                   last=S