[News] The Rough Edges of a Semi-baked Windows Vista

DID YOU KNOW: Windows VISTA Facts & Goof-ups

,----[ Quote ]
| Open "Taskbar and Start Menu Properties" and goto "Notification Area"
| tab. Now look carefully at the image and u'll find that the sidebar
| icon is still from Vista BETA releases and they forgot to update
| the image in RTM.
`----

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=9123

What Folks Really Think About Vista

,----[ Quote ]
| I am sorry I ever bought a new laptop with Vista. My Adobe Acrobat
| Professional 7.0 does not work; to have the same functionality, I
| have to repurchase Acrobat 8.0 Pro for $449. (I can't even buy the
| upgrade because Vista will not allow me to install my Acrobat 7.0 Pro.)
`----

http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,130259/article.html

Some more:

24Online Client doesn't work on Windows Vista

http://ishmeet.wordpress.com/2007/04/12/24online-client-doesnt-work-on-windows-vista/