[News] CentOS 5 is Released, Torrents Available (DVD)

[CentOS-announce] Release for CentOS-5 i386 and x86_64

,----[ Quote ]
| We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of CentOS-5 for
| the i386 and x86_64 Architectures.
`----

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-announce/2007-April/013660.html

Related:

CentOS: Oracle Linux Doesn't Measure Up

,----[ Quote ]
| In Q&As with LinuxPlanet, CentOS developers said they think
| Oracle's inspiration springs from the accomplishments of open
| source communities. Yet the CentOS community members also took
| Oracle to task about issues ranging from pricing policies and bug
| fixes to Oracle's failure to recognize the contributions of volunteers.
`----

http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/reports/6328/1/

Getting started with the CentOS 4.4 Single Server CD

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://enterprise.linux.com/article.pl?sid=07/03/14/1634249&from=rss