[News] South African Government Advances Free Open Source Strategy

A critical eye on the glamorous Open Source

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.mybroadband.co.za/nephp/?m=show&id=6117

>From policy to practicality.

Related:

[South African] Government switches to Open Source

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.ioltechnology.co.za/article_page.php?iSectionId=2888&iArticleId=3695987
http://tinyurl.com/2c8lbz