Re: MS Resorting To Dictatorship For Coersion To Windows

__/ [ Guy Fawkes ] on Wednesday 11 April 2007 16:48 \__

> "flyer" <flyer@xxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
>>
>> Roy's post said alot about China and MS.
>>
>> Lots of "customers" or not, China is still a dictatorship. The last
>> refuge for MS it would seem, since free people are dumping windows.
>>
>> Will be interesting to see what the people do there.
>
> Microsoft is hardly interested in China. They know that the Chinese will
> switch to Linux no matter what. My guess is that Microsoft is doing
> everything it can to stop defections here in the West, at any cost, because
> once the ball starts rolling, it can't be stopped. I'm still waiting for
> some Western nation to announce it's switching fully to Linux.

I think the Tories make it a possibility here, at least in the long term.
Blair is a friend of Gates and it shows. Other countries to consider:
Denmark, Norway, France, Germany, and the Netherlands.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz
roy      pts/0                         Wed Apr 11 09:44   still logged in