[News] Reviews of Mandriva Linux (USB), Opensuse 10.2

Mandriva Spring - Beautiful Change of Season

,----[ Quote ]
| All in all I'd say it's a fairly typical Mandriva release. It
| features improved looks and added features, but it is released
| with a few issues. I don't think many of the problems are of
| major importance for the average user, but for myself, I won't
| be using Mandriva without wireless support.
`----

http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20070430#feature

Jem Matzan delivered a harsh review the other day.

Review: openSUSE 10.2

,----[ Quote ]
| Overall: 3.75/5- The shiny polish makes it clear that this is an
| enterprise OS.
`----

http://distrogue.blogspot.com/2007/04/review-opensuse-102.html

These two distributions seem to be losing their dominance, which is why
having many distributions if probably a great thing (just look at the VIsta
dead end).

Related:

Why Having 500+ Distros is a Good Thing

,----[ Quote ]