[News] Rave Review of Mobile Open Source Web Browser (Minimo), Screenshots of Firefox 3.0

First Look at Minimo

,----[ Quote ]
| I was very impressed with minimo. Actually, using minimo showed me
| that mobile net access might just work. Everyone has been predicting
| the mobile revolution but I never thought it would happen simply
| because the screen are too small and the interfaces cramped. Somehow,
| minimo sidesteps all these and it made a convert out of me.
`----

http://ekstreme.com/thingsofsorts/fun-web/first-look-at-minimo

Many Linux-based devices seem to choose Opera, so it's nice to know that the
open source equivalent is impressive. Devices are bound to go all Linux.
Free software on top of the stack would be nice(r).

Firefox 3 'Gran Paradiso' Alpha 4 Screenshots

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://osdir.com/Article9817.phtml