Re: [News] PC Magazine: Microsoft Should Start Worrying

  • Subject: Re: [News] PC Magazine: Microsoft Should Start Worrying
  • From: flyer <flyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 07:35:44 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
In article <1mhoy5dwz0df2$.dlg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, erik@despam-
funkenbusch.com says...
> On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 04:43:19 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
> > Time for Microsoft to Start Worrying
> >
> > ,----[ Quote ]
> >| Behind all this is Google's understanding that the future of software
> >| lies in Web-based applications.
>
> Except the future does *NOT* lay in web-based applications.  Perhaps, for a

You're pretty stupid -- like the fellow who kept insisting on the flat
Earth theory, or the "we'll never go to the moon" theory, or the "I'll
never put my personal data on public channels" theory. You're dumb.

Of COURSE it will be web based, idiot boy, with MS licking crumbs off the
oily floor with tired tongues trying to beg a meal.

Encryption and user chosen backup location will handle any concern, but
you're too stupid to see it.

MS was LATE with the internet, and now they're falling behind on the rush
to web apps because their crap is too tired to work there.

You just don't like seeing Bill and Steve running around with enemy
arrows sticking out of evey square inch of remaining live flesh.

Why you defend criminal liars selling rot is anyone's guess, but I'm sure
you're just as completely nuts as they are, and so you have to defend
them to make yourself feel better. Doesn't work does it? You STILL feel
like shit, and just HAVE to spread it all around.

Eveyone is writing better code than weak minded copycat MS ever could.

Get over it punk.