Re: Micoshaft LYING About Revenues

__/ [ 7 ] on Friday 27 April 2007 20:08 \__

> http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=39237
>
> Micoshaft is LYING about revenues and conning
> stock markets and investors.
>
> The cat is slowly beginning to get out of the bag.
>
> The figures have been massaged to make this quarter
> look good compared to other quarters.
>
> To hide channel stuffing allegations,
> there is no separation of consumer
> sales and channel stuffing 'sales'.
>
> In total, the revenues have been stuffed from
> previous quarters into this quarter to coincide
> with Pista launch.
>
> IF THE REVENUE STUFFING and CHANNEL STUFFING
> are removed, micoshaft will have lost a lot
> of money this quarter.

Just what we have been seeing and saying for a while. It's the art of
massaging figures. It's something Microsoft is good at.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Gas, brake, honk! Honk, honk, punch! Gas, gas!
 10:20pm  up 12 days 21:48,  5 users,  load average: 1.94, 1.31, 0.83