Re: [News] SCO Down ~10% After Execs Discuss Finances, Shares a Problem with the MSN 'Money Drain'

  • Subject: Re: [News] SCO Down ~10% After Execs Discuss Finances, Shares a Problem with the MSN 'Money Drain'
  • From: spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 15:12:57 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Sender: Andrew Halliwell <spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
BearItAll <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> SCO:
>>
>> http://quote.fool.com/chart.aspx?s=scox
>>

> I'm no expert, but is this graph what marketeers might mean when they say
> it's like putting your money on a three legged horse?

> Surely SCO execs must be able to look at it and see that they have had it.
> Get out while your CV doesn't have 'I helped bankrupt SCO' on it.

It's been too late for that for the past 2 years.

> If they
> get out before the bailiffs move in at least they get to keep their laptops
> and can maybe get past the security guard with their office chair under
> their arms.

Heheh, indeed.
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   |   Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a    |
|                          | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| operating system originally  coded for a 4 bit |
|            in            |microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that|
|     Computer Science     |        can't stand 1 bit of competition.       |