Re: [News] AOL 0wned, Sensitive Data Stolen

> Teenager hacks AOL, infects systems
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Infecting machines at an AOL customer support call center in New
> | India, with a program to funnel information back to his PC
> `----
>
> http://www.linuxworld.com.au/index.php?id=387323107&rid=-50

"The complaint states that Nieves admitted to investigators that he
committed the alleged acts because AOL took away his accounts."

Sounds like a Windows Troll who got LARTed. ;)

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| I found [Vista] to be a dangerously unstable operating system,
| which has caused me to lose data ... unfortunately this product
| is unfit for any user. - [H]ardOCP, <http://tinyurl.com/3bpfs2>
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.20-1.2312.fc5
 15:13:23 up 10 days, 12:45,  4 users,  load average: 0.36, 0.41, 0.40