Re: [News] Linux-hostile Hardware to Be Named and Shamed?

In article <7523336.a4UDddmfGe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> PCLinuxOS launching hardware certification program
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | The PCLinuxOS Hardware Database (HWDB) collects user-submitted
> | reports on the compatibility of various hardware with the
> | PCLinuxOS distribution. Now its founder has announced a plan
> | to begin a hardware certification program for personal
> | computer manufacturers.
> `----
>
> http://www.linux.com/article.pl?sid=07/04/20/193254

There's also this:

<http://www.linuxcompatible.org/>

There was also a pretty good one a while back at one of the major tech
magazine publishers, but I don't remember where it was.

--
--Tim Smith