[News] Another Mepis Review; A Look at the Latest KateOS; Why Linux Beats Vista

Review: SimplyMEPIS Linux 6.5

,----[ Quote ]
| If you're desktop distro shopping, I'd put SimplyMEPIS 6.5 in the
| list of distros to try. It's a nice desktop and worth evaluating.
`----

http://distrocenter.linux.com/article.pl?sid=07/04/23/1445204&from=rss

KateOS 3.6 Beta

,----[ Quote ]
| As was outlined in a previous Phoronix article, we have been
| evaluating KateOS as a possible Linux distribution to append to
| our arsenal of OS compatibility tests. Recently KateOS 3.6 Beta
| was introduced and we have went over this distribution with a
| fine tooth comb. KateOS 3.6 Beta is a huge improvement for the
| KateOS team with the improvements to the LiveCD as well as for
| the installation process. Shipping with this beta is everything
| from OpenOffice.org to Xine, making it a viable desktop
| distribution powered by Xfce.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=693&num=1

[Humour] Operating System Showdown - Ubuntu Vs. Vista

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.bbspot.com/News/2007/04/ubuntu-vs-vista.html