Re: [News] Microsoft Battles in (at Least) 6 Fronts

__/ [ spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Wednesday 25 April 2007 17:02 \__

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>> Microsoft's 6 Battle Fronts
>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | 2.    Google Apps
>> | 3.    Apple
>> | 4.    ODF
>> | 5.    Linux
>> | 6.    OLPC
>> `----
>
> 7. You forgot PS3/Wii.

There are many more. That famous 'war map' is available from many sites on
The Web, but I think that it excludes the gaming/entertainment indutry
altogether.

Microsoft is no longer a software company. Not only does it handle politics
(usually behind the scenes), but it also invades everything that leads to
total control, which is reason to be wary.

Scott Bellware [MVP]: Microsoft is No Longer Software Company...

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://codebetter.com/blogs/scott.bellware/archive/2007/04/17/161949.aspx

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Yes, I know, but does it run Linux?"
 10:20pm  up 10 days 21:48,  5 users,  load average: 1.02, 0.85, 0.94