Re: [News] Microsoft Battles in (at Least) 6 Fronts

  • Subject: Re: [News] Microsoft Battles in (at Least) 6 Fronts
  • From: spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:02:20 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Sender: Andrew Halliwell <spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
BearItAll <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
> The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

>> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Roy Schestowitz
>> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>  wrote
>> on Wed, 25 Apr 2007 08:58:57 +0100
>> <2585684.xZhzyVPZpz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>> Microsoft's 6 Battle Fronts
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://fussnotes.typepad.com/plexnex/2007/04/microsofts_6_ba.html
>>
>> I might add
>>
>> 7. DirectX vs OpenGL
>>
>> though maybe that was last week. ;-)
>>
>> Uh....who's number 1?
>>

> It says on the link there are only 5, maybe this person had a page missing
> in his 'Learn To Count With Rupert The Bear' annual.

> I hated that bear, even when I was still in the infants school I knew he was
> the sort that I wouldn't like, I'm glad he never came to my school.

> 'BearItAll smacks Rupert in the gob, as a result Mr Bear's nose bleeds
> profusely. Badger is terribly cross and tells BearItAll so 'should have
> shot the bugger' he says'

Heheh, should've done it in the style of the daily express cartoon strip.
(In rhyme)
:)
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   | "Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"   |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)|                                                 |
|            in            | "I think so brain, but this time, you control   |
|     Computer Science     |  the Encounter suit, and I'll do the voice..."  |