Re: [News] Novell Wants SCO's UNIX

__/ [ flyer ] on Wednesday 25 April 2007 05:39 \__

> In article <5859746.OtK5kAK3LI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
>> Novell tries again for an SCO KO
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Novell has been pushing this very point since early 2004. Then,
>> | Novell first asserted that in the original APA (Asset Purchase
>> | Agreement) and Amendment No.2 to the APA, it had never sold Unix's
>> | IP to SCO. Since then, the legal arguments have never stopped on
>> | this very point.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.linux-watch.com/news/NS5236790806.html
>>

> MS, Enron, SCO, Novell.
>
> It is hilarious watching these masses of slime dance around in the dark
> with each other like a bunch of blind slugs.
>
> Man, it's like watching politicians.
>
> First we had to dodge the Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse.
>
> NOW we have to avoid the Four Farting Donkeys Of The Digital Age.
>
> Unbelievable.

Those four are very safe in the hand of (at least) four political bodies that
turn a blind eye -- if not encourage -- this type of behaviour that collects
money from the whole world, at the expense of foreign SMEs.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Computers are useless. They only solve problems"
  6:05am  up 10 days  5:33,  4 users,  load average: 2.00, 1.57, 1.14