Re: Justin Steinman on Novell: never been better

__/ [ John Bailo ] on Monday 23 April 2007 16:44 \__

> Justin Steinman on Novell: never been better
>
> http://www.itwire.com.au/content/view/11546/1103/
>
>> Justin, for all those people who aren?t Linux users/fanatics and have only
>> heard about the whole thing from the sidelines, what does the Novell /
>> Microsoft deal represent, what does it mean?
>>
>> It means interoperability between Windows and SuSe Linux. You take one
>> step back from that ? Novel and MS both believe in 5 years that there will
>> be two dominant operating systems in the enterprise ? Windows and Linux ?
>> and as much as Novell wants to see 100% data centre ? that?s not going to
>> happen. How do I differentiate from Red Hat? We work with Windows.

Watch him getting slammed by those who used to be his friends.

http://weblog.infoworld.com/openresource/archives/2007/04/novell_of_cours.html

--
                ~~ With kind regards

For governments that eavesdrop, here is a quick list of tags: Communism,
Hawaiian shirts, China, Suitcase, Martha Stewart, Encryption, Prison,
Stalin. Thanks for tuning in.