Re: [News] Windows Fan (Thurrott) Says Mozilla Thunderbird Beats Vista' Offerings

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Monday 23 April 2007 09:38 \__

>> I am referring to Windows here, not Office, although I believe that
>> extensions make Thunderbird /far/ more powerful than Outlook. I even said
>> this 2-3 years ago.
>
> TBird also uses a standards compliant message store, and doesn't mangle
> message headers ... unlike Outpuke.

Sheesh. The user is not supposed to know this. It's about the vendor control,
not the customer control, remember?

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "How do I set my laser printer on stun?"
Tasks: 126 total,   1 running, 123 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie