Re: Java Redacted ..

__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Friday 20 April 2007 18:56 \__

Expert Testimony of Ronald Alepin in Comes v. Microsoft - Embrace, Extend,
Extinguish

,----[ Quote ]

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Every beginning must start somewhere
Tasks: 123 total,   1 running, 119 sleeping,   0 stopped,   3 zombie