Re: [News] Microsoft on the Run (from GNU/Linux), Admits Vista is a Failure

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Sunday 22 April 2007 05:40 \__

>> Microsoft admits Vista failure
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | With two overlapping events, Microsoft admitted what we have been saying
>> | all along, Vista, aka Windows Me Two (Me II), is a joke that no one
>> | wants.
>
> Oi! They nicked my insult!!!
>
> "Windows ME2"® 2007 [H]omer.
>
> Entered into the vernacular on 15 Feb, 02:02:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2r9bsv
>
> I shall begin litigation immediately, Goddamit!
>
> Now all I need is a business plan and some U.S. investors, and I can
> turn this litigation thingy into a long-term venture.
>
>> http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=39087
>
> I shake my fists at thee, oh trademark violator.
>
> Good article though. Not very well written, but the sentiment was bang
> on the money.
>
> Oh and before the pedantic Windows nuts chime in, no there is no actual
> citation from anyone at Microsoft using the phrase "Vista is a failure",
> but then actions speak louder than words, don't they?
>
> I bet Sweaty B. is even sweatier than usual, right now.

In the past, I actually did wonder if Charlie reads COLA (at least on
occasions). He says certain things that very much align with things we
discuss and at times it seems unlikely to be a coincidence. I know that the
Observer's Jack Schofield (?? Can't bother to look it up) hangs around
UseNet and even posts some messages. He was once even upset at our Mentohl.

If we can them with material (fuel), why worry?

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Get the most out of your hardware. Get Linux.
Tasks: 126 total,   1 running, 122 sleeping,   0 stopped,   3 zombie