[News] New Guide Shows How GNOME Can Mimic Mac OS X; Another Vista Runaway

[This one is new]

Linux desktop imitating OSX

,----[ Quote ]
| Ok, there are almost always misunderstandings when people modify
| their OS to look some other OS. This is NOT about "I want a mac" or
| "I want OSX". If I would want a mac, I would go and buy one of those
| No, this is simply about having fun by imitating and finding the
| limits of Gnome desktop.
`----

http://www.taimila.com/osx-guide-2.php

Ubuntu 7.04 - Time to switch?

,----[ Quote ]
| With the great advancements that's been made in the user friendliness in
| Ubuntu 7.04 - I believe it's now finally, after all these years, to at
| least make a partial switch to Linux. I don't think I'll install
| Vista on this laptop ever again.
`----

http://olmweb.com/ubuntu-704-time-to-switch/

Related;

[Opinion] Switch to Linux? No. Get a Mac Clone.

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://linuxscorecard.blogspot.com/2007/03/switch-to-linux-no-get-mac-clone.html
http://tinyurl.com/3bsk5l