[News] ELive Releases New Version of Live CD; Arch Linux Reviewed

Elive 0.6.7 development released

,----[ Quote ]
| After a HUGE amount of work on that version, a migration to new
| hosting (you can see the websites faster now!), and all the mirrors
| of Elive broken, Elive has finally released the version 0.6.7 with
| a LOT of good changes.
`----

http://www.elivecd.org/gb/Main/News/_articles/59.html

Fallen Under the Spell of Arch Voodoo

,----[ Quote ]
| In conclusion I found Arch to be just what it advertises. "Arch is
| fast, lightweight, flexible and simple." Some say that it may not
| be newbie friendly, but I tend to disagree somewhat. Sure there's
| a bit of configuration needed, but nothing that should be
| overwhelming. Anyone that has installed any Linux before can
| probably handle installing and configuring Arch.
`----

http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/15527

It is hard to find negative Linux reviews nowadays. Windows Vista, on the
other hand...