[News] LinuxWorld Ended and Claimed a Success

  • Subject: [News] LinuxWorld Ended and Claimed a Success
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 17:02:06 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
IDG World Expo Completes Successful LinuxWorld and Launch of Inaugural Next
Generation Data Center Event

,----[ Quote ]
| "We're extremely pleased with this year's LinuxWorld and the turnout for the
| launch of NGDC," said Melinda Kendall, General Manager, IDG World Expo. "The
| keynotes were standing room only, the exhibit hall was crowded with
| attendees, both conference programs were well attended and media coverage of
| the event was tremendous.
`----

http://www.remodeling.hw.net/industry-news.asp?referer=rss153&sectionID=153&articleID=552196

Linux Geeks Dust Nerds In Golden Penguin Trivia Bowl

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.crn.com/software/201311251