Re: [NEWS] Roy Schestowitz has arrest record! - Arrested for molesting children.

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> The poster of this libellous material is Scott Douglas. He is/was an
> American ex-patriot living in Canada, and he works/worked as a
> meteorologist. The information may not be current.
>
> Libel is a crime in most/all parts of the world.

Roy
Here's your chance to go after him (or whoever it is)

i found TeraNews NNTP host

http://www.nibble.net

& found their terms of service page.

http://www.nibble.net/gl/index.php?topic=tos

the only contact i could find on their site is sales@xxxxxxxxxx

item # 10 on their TOS page

[quote]
With respect to any content you distribute through your account:
You are solely responsible for your content, and we act as a passive conduit
for your online distribution and publication of your information. However,
we reserve the right to remove content from our servers if we believe it
may create liability for us.
                            [/quote]

you might be able to pursuade them to kick their abusive user or sue them
for liable