Re: [Rival] Vista Disappointement Leads to Dell's Linux

____/ John Bailo, Texeme.Construct on Thursday 09 August 2007 19:52 : \____

> On Aug 9, 8:13 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Dude, I'm Getting a Dell...with Linux!
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Last night, my boyfriend and I customized a Dell Inspiron 530N desktop
>> | with Ubuntu version 7.04 pre-installed. You may be wondering, why convert
>> | to an open-source platform? We were tired of Microsoft's security issues.
>> | Plus,
>
> Can existing Dell users get a refund on Vista -- or a Ubuntu credit?

I think they can have it replaced, but I am not sure. Very interesting question
now that Dell sells Linux more widely (and supports more models).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Holey (sic) Cow! Longhorn is full of holes...
Cpu(s): 27.6%us,  4.7%sy,  1.0%ni, 62.6%id,  3.7%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.2%si,  0.0%st