Re: [News] MySQL and BitTorrent Sneak Out of Source Code Availability

On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 18:50:57 +0200, Hadron wrote:

> Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> Stop being such a nancy boy apologist. There are more nuts in this NG
>>> than in a squirrels droppings.
>>
>> So you say. And most of them are anti-Linux freaks, or arrogant tossers
>> like you.
>
> No Kier. People with strong views aren't arrogant tossers. No go and wash
> your potty mouth out with soap.

Since when did I take orders from you?

> People who tell blatant lies to further LInux' cause are tossers.

People who tell blatant lies about Linux are also tossers. And yes, there
are anti-Linux tossers in here. There is a difference between having
strong views and slagging Linux off at every opportunity, as some here do.

>>> Contrast and compare to how the other OSS type groups conduct
>>> themselves - they are Helpful, practical, knowledgeable.
>>>
>>> Here, as soon as some nerd has mastered "ls" in the bash shell, he dons
>>> a COLA cap and develops a superiority complex.
>>
>> Yes, you are extremely arrogant, and not nearly as smart as you think.
>
> Yes, I am a little arrogant. Because I have seen this type of mob
> mentality before and I refuse to play ball. The fact that you're so keen
> to suck up despite getting put down by people far more deserving of the

Suck up? Get stuffed, you nitwit. If Mark et al don't like me, why should
I care? I'm here for my own reasons.

> arrogant tag than me is more telling about your "whipped cut" fetish IMO.

'Whipped cut'? YOu can't even spell your insults correctly.

> But there are far more liars and frauds in this NG then there are
> "Wintrolls".

Maybe you've noticed, but I have often pointed out that people like Tim or
others are *not* wintrolls. And I seldom make that accusation to posters,
however obnoxious they are. Dickheads, yes, wintrolls, seldom.

I've also given idiots like 7 a kicking for bringing Linux advocacy into
disrepute.

There are a good many anti-Linux dickheads in here, who you never bother
at all, while Linux advocates get slated, despite having those 'strong
views' you're so keen on.

--
Kier