Re: [News] [Rival] IE7 Not Working Properly, Even on Windows Vista

____/ Brett Ryan on Monday 06 August 2007 15:00 : \____

http://tech.cybernetnews.com/2007/08/05/nvidia-the-cause-of-vista-complaints/

> And this is a suprise?  Everyone that I know who has worked with Vista
> have not had a good thing to say about it.  That includes ISP's,
> hardware vendors, application vendors.  It's a mess.

I sometimes see positive reviews, but at the end they turn out to have come
from people who are affiliated with Microsoft. Usually it's a story
about "getting used to" and "find some new applications to replace old ones",
which is similar the the whole "death tidal wave" that affects Vista-incapable
hardware, DRM-ed content (expiry/different DRM 'universe'), and Microsoft
Office documents that are incompatible (even across versions of the _same
software_).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows Vistaster: Newly-coined Windows MEstake
 15:00:01 up 50 days, 20:28,  6 users,  load average: 0.71, 0.63, 0.72