Re: [News] [Rival] Windows in Life or Death Situations?

____/ ed on Sunday 05 August 2007 14:33 : \____

http://imagineitproductions.net/blog/index.php/2007/08/04/windows-os-at-the-franklin-institute-script-error/

>> This is why you can't have Windows in the hospital (unless it's the
>> UK, which is in Microsoft's pocket).
>
> That error looks more like a Macromedia Director error than something
> to do with windows, although, I personally wouldn't put something
> critical on windows, I certainly would not put something critical on
> GNU/Linux if it was to operate within Director.
>
> Director is not a mission critical platform - that's for certain.

I'll never forger the Virgin train I got stuck in for half an hour. It needed a
reboot.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |   Oracle: Linux adoption to accelerate
 15:20:04 up 49 days, 20:48,  5 users,  load average: 0.05, 0.19, 0.82