Re: [News] Acer Changes Mind, Will Bring GNU/Linux Laptops to the United Kingdom

____/ [H]omer on Saturday 04 August 2007 00:23 : \____

>> I didn't read the whole thing. Microsoft will continue to be a bully and the
>> OEMs will continue being a singing martionette, dancing thanks to
>> Microsoft's strings. *frown*
>
> That's OK though - MS are losing friends rapidly.

Windows users are increasingly becoming users of a product which they hate.
It's an unhealthy relationship. It's imprisonment.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Hack to learn, don't learn to hack"
 03:00:01 up 48 days,  8:28,  5 users,  load average: 0.74, 1.32, 1.57