Re: Massachusetts Taken Over by Lock-in Bullies

On Aug 2, 4:57 pm, "John Bailo, Texeme.Construct" <jaba...@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> On Aug 2, 2:51 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Massachusetts: MS Open XML Now in Equal Standing with ODF
>
> > ,----[ Quote ]
> > | Late today, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts announced that it has formally
> > | ratified the 4.0 version of its Enterprise Technical Reference Policy. As a
> > | result, Microsoft's Office Open XML format -- recently ratified by the ECMA
> > | standards body -- is now considered in equal stature with OASIS' OpenDocument
> > | Format, for use by state employees.
>
> Welcome to Democrat rule in Massachusetts.
>
> Go ahead, dummies, vote for Hillary -- she'll increase the Microsoft
> Tax 10-fold...

Her site runs on Linux:

http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph?site=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hillary.org%2F

And, yes, Bailo: dummies will vote for her. Not because she is better,
or smarter, or has a better campaign.

After all the yadah, yadah that you read from the so-called political
experts, one of the most fundamental forces in electoral results is:

     The Pendulum Law

Just move to another country for 8 years, and come back when we are
loving the reps again.

-Ramon