Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Vista Still Loathed (Digest)

It was on, or about,  Wed, 01 Aug 2007 17:19:02 +0100, that as I was
halfway through a large jam doughnut, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ rosie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Wednesday 01 August 2007 10:35 : \____
>
>> Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx> says:
>>
>>>No doubt he'll be "cordially" back again under another nym soon.
>>
>> You're just so self-centered, aren't you?  If and when we change our
>> user name, it'll have absolutely nothing to do with you, your trollish
>> pals, and your alleged killfiles.
>>
>> Get over yourself.  You're just not important enough for us to care
>> about.  Laugh at, sure.  But care about?  Nope.
>>
>> cordially, as always,
>>
>> rm
>
> *plonk*
>
> Nymshift much?

I dunno, I don't see any of them....only replies to the troll. As for
"alleged killfiles", the jerk has no idea which headers can be used to kf
it. The "References" header can also be used, so you won't even see