Re: [News] Patent Trolls Tries to Kill PS3, XBox360 Adjusting Price to Survive

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Microsoft Apparently Cutting Prices On Xbox 360
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>> At the recent Microsoft Financial Analysts meeting in Redmond,
>> Robbie Bach, President of the Entertainment and Devices Division,
>> dodge the issue: "We have very specific plans on what we will do
>> about pricing, but we are not going to talk about it today," he said.
> `----
>
> http://blogs.barrons.com/techtraderdaily/2007/07/31/microsoft-apparently-cutting-prices-on-xbox-360/?mod=yahoobarrons
> http://tinyurl.com/2wns89

The PS3 reduced their price too...and it was by more. NPD results each month
are horrible for Sony and this month might be the only time they get into
2nd place in the nex-gen war. The PS3 is being outsold by the PS2 month
after month. Even the GBA is outselling it.

The title you give this post justifies how much of a troll you are.

--
Mike
Scottish....and proud of it