[News] Company Rides on Linux/OSS Wave But Calls VMWare "Open Source"

  • Subject: [News] Company Rides on Linux/OSS Wave But Calls VMWare "Open Source"
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 16:10:36 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
eRacks Offers Virtualization Server Solution

,----[ Quote ]
| The eRacks / SUITE model can be configured with open-source VMWare or
| Linux-native KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine) virtualization software
`----

http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2007/8/emw543545.htm

Open Source VMWare? Some time ago I saw someone who referred to Opera as Open
Source.

OSI Prez confronts irate users over 'badgerware' license

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.regdeveloper.co.uk/2007/07/30/osi_tiemann_responds/