Re: Linux users CRYING cause they don't have STEAM! PATHETIC!!!!

____/ pc games on Wednesday 01 August 2007 09:41 : \____

> On Jul 31, 3:56 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> A main concern in this revolt had something to do with the fact that Linux
>> users helped make Steam attractive. As often is the case, contributions come
>> from the open source community. It's natural to expect some minimal gesture
>> in return (and no, not a middle finger, but a thumbs up).
>
> Are you telling me the Linux community helped in the creation of
> STEAM? Helped in the creation of the "Monster"?
> That is so disapointing! I though you guys knew better than that...
> I see the Linux community as the equivalent of the "French resistence"
> in WWII and did you ever saw the "French resistence" helping the Third
> Reich?
> And from Valve you will only get the middle finger to those that are
> not SHEEP OBEYING SUBMISSIVE FOLLOWERS, but I will not take the insult
> and shut-up, you bet I'll retribute the "compliment" as I'm doing
> since November 2004, so this is specially for you Valve, FUCK YOU!
> YEAH FUCK YOU TOO!

That's a spirit... but I think it'll just annoy them if you adopt this
attitude, rather than be polite.

In an Open world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates? -- ??
Cpu(s): 27.1%us,  4.5%sy,  1.0%ni, 62.8%id,  4.2%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.2%si,  0.0%st