[News] Alfresco Joins OIN, ANother OSS Company Nets $34.11M a Total of So Far

  • Subject: [News] Alfresco Joins OIN, ANother OSS Company Nets $34.11M a Total of So Far
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 08:18:17 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Alfresco Becomes Open Invention Network Licensee

,----[ Quote ]
| Alfresco Software has become an Open Invention Network licensee. Alfresco is
| one of the first Open Invention Network startup licensees, joining a growing
| number of leading information technology firms that are dedicated to
| maintaining the health, vitality and collaborative power of Linux.
`----

http://www.linuxelectrons.com/news/application/10975/alfresco-becomes-open-invention-network-licensee

Qlusters raises $10m, loses $11m

,----[ Quote ]
| Call me old fashioned, but I make that a total of $34.11m.
`----

http://www.businessreviewonline.com/os/archives/2007/07/qlusters_raises.html

Related:

Open source applications...magnets for open source infrastructure

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.com.com/8301-10784_3-9738924-7.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=NewsBlog