Re: [News] Busting the Myth That GPLv3 is Anti-DRM

> Plus now Microsoft has let some of their "family jewels" hang out.
>
> (At least it isn't Ballmer's jewel, ewwwwwww.)

Jewel, singular?

I always suspected he only had one.

That might account for the high squeaky voice when he's screaming like a
demented chimp on stage.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Computer games don’t affect kids, I mean if Pac man affected us as
| kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills
| and listening to repetitive music." - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo
`----

Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) on sky, running kernel 2.6.21-1.3194.fc7
 01:39:15 up 1 day, 10:54,  2 users,  load average: 0.96, 0.63, 0.41