Re: Boycott Novell

waterskidoo <water.skidoo@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On 2007-08-17, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> Novell has no nuts. Neither does Microsoft. The only balls Microsoft has are in
>> Ballmer's name.
>
> Cute..
> <melaughs>!

Don't get involved with Schestowitz. He tends to resort to threats of
mutilation if things don't go his way. And believe me, Ballmer can
afford better legal advice than anyone here (with the exception, I
suspect, of T-rex who would conduct his own defence ... or BearShitAll
who would bore everyone to death with mad stories about his golden years
advising MS on their gfx pipelie.)