[News] Corporate Thugs and Government Sued for Malicious Spying

  • Subject: [News] Corporate Thugs and Government Sued for Malicious Spying
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:13:17 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
CNET reporters sue HP for invasion of privacy

,----[ Quote ]
| Complaints were filed on behalf of reporters Dawn Kawamoto, Stephen Shankland
| and Tom Krazit in California Superior Court for the County of San Francisco.
| Kawamoto's husband, plus Shankland's wife and parents also filed their own
| suits Wednesday, according to court documents. All seek unspecified damages.
`----

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9595_22-6202836.html

Shades of O'Gara spying on PJ on behalf of her masters from SCO and Microsoft.
She's back to sys-con wher she's now (anonymously/ (DJNET newsdesk) attacking
Linux.

Appeals court may let NSA lawsuits proceed

,----[ Quote ]
| A federal appeals court on Wednesday appeared unwilling to end a pair of
| lawsuits that claim the Bush administration engaged in widespread illegal
| surveillance of Americans.
`----

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9588_22-6202865.html

Microsoft keeps journalist dossiers. Mafia culture, control freaks, or just an
Orwellian Big Brother?

`----

http://blog.wired.com/business/2007/03/enough_about_me.html