[News] Colour Cube Analogy for Free Software Supporters Living in Harmony

  • Subject: [News] Colour Cube Analogy for Free Software Supporters Living in Harmony
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 08:18:26 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Which Color of the Color TV is More Important?

,----[ Quote ]
| The FLOSS world is colorful and continuous, not dichotomous. (Well, let's not
| get into quantumn mechanics please.) Let's paint and not fight. Let's work in
| each of our own way to save the poor people in the dark empire of Microsoft
| by showing them rainbow and painting nice colors into their computing lives!
`----

http://blog.ofset.org/ckhung/index.php?post/2007/08/14/Which-Color-of-the-Color-TV-is-More-Important

Can live happily with BSD, even when it fails miserably...

http://beranger.org/index.php?page=diary&2007/08/14/23/10/23-bgfsck-freezing-it-all-over

Different projects, different people, same goal.