Re: [News] Linux Foundation calls for 'respect for Microsoft'

After takin' a swig o' grog, 7 belched out this bit o' wisdom:

> Asstroturfer Ian Semmel wrote on behalf of Micoshaft Corporation:
>
>> Linux needs to recognise Microsoft's leadership in some areas to better
>> itself, Jim Zemlin, executive director for the Linux Foundation told
>> delegates at the Linuxworld tradeshow in San Fransisco.
>>
>> http://www.vnu.co.uk/vnunet/news/2196258/linux-foundation-calls-respect
>>
>> You listening, Schestowitz ?
>
> Why should he or anyone listen to a paid Micoshaft Shill like you?
>
> Tell your employers to GPL3 windopws 3.11 and all their unsupported
> OSes and you might gain some respect and credibility.

It gets even funnier:

   Open source vendors have to recognise that Windows is here to stay
   and that together with Microsoft it will form a duopoly in the market
   for operating systems. This also requires that the Linux community
   respects Microsoft rather than ridicule it.

Looks to me like Linux is doing quite well, according to this guy.

No more monopoly for Microsoft.

Anyway, its one more guy telling others what they should do.  Pfft.

--
Tux rox!