Re: SCO to Appeal? Executives Have No Comment.

____/ Martha Adams on Sunday 12 August 2007 11:16 : \____

> This thread seems to me to miss a central point.  It is, when the
> lion cuddles up to the lamb, what is the lion up to?  Does he know
> something we don't?  *How come* Microsoft connected to Novell
> and then Novell comes up with these Unix rights?  When things
> happen close in time, maybe they connect somehow.  Did the
> Novell and Microsoft people *know something* then?  It was not
> all that long ago.  What was happening behind closed doors?  In
> private discussions on golf courses, etc?  ??
>
> I think we are seeing the start of a whole new story, and when
> it grows up, who will profit?  *Who will lose?*
>
> Not so sure I'm happy about this -- Martha Adams
> [2007 Aug 12]

Microsoft could use Novell to do an SCO 2.0...

http://boycottnovell.com/2007/08/11/novell-owns-unix/

Better yet, it could take SUSE Linux, which is already becoming more like
Windows.

http://boycottnovell.com/2007/08/12/microsoft-linux/

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: most popular O/S, yet not most widespread
Swap:  1510068k total,   261836k used,  1248232k free,    86264k cached