Re: German universities embrace Linux

On Aug 29, 3:29 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Don't worry, Ramon, they'll later realise that they needn't pay for
> unspecified 'violations' and move over to anther Linux supplier. Once they get
> the Windows shackled off, it's all POSIX. It'd easy to dance.

I'm thinking the other way around.  Munich is probably biting itself
for not going with Novell Suse and being stuck with Debian.   This is
probably just a first step towards bringing all of Germany into the
Suse fold...especially when they easily virtualize their legacy
Windows systems using Novell Zen.