Re: [Rival] Vain Microsoft Denies Conroversial Vista Problems

On Aug 26, 7:33 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> MS Responds To Vista's Network / Audio Problems
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Apparently they believe an almost 90% drop in networking performance
> | is 'slight,' only affects reception of data, and that this performance
> | trade-off is necessary to simply play an MP3.

This has always been a windows deficiency it seems to me.

The first time I played a music stream with amarok and my Suse system
performed pretty much as if only a slight bit of resource was being
used, I knew that the Windows family is fatally flawed.